1. Create a random NodeInfo distribution.
2. Allocate a FullInfo s to self.
3. Supply others as inputs to PeerManager’s add function which would internally get these entries in RT when necessary.
4. Get a dump of PeerManager and RT at the end.
5. We should see PeerManager telling us that if we are not among the oldest G nodes then we should only have connected to the oldest G and these should be the only ones mentioned in the RT.
6. Others should figure out only in the PeerManager as known peers in the section but unconnected.
7. Repeat with various age allocated to self (make us an infant, an adult and an elder)